What is MomTV?
MomTV will be the largest online TV network for moms. We want to deliver video content that is relevant to mothers. We will offer a combination of live events, on-demand programming, live shows, video product reviews, webisode series, and just good videos that everyday moms decide to upload.
How do I sign up?
Registering for MomTV is easy! You can sign up here with either your existing Facebook account or by providing a user name, email address, and password.
How do I upload a video?
It's easy to upload your videos on MomTV. First, you must create a MomTV account or log in with your Facebook account. After you have signed in, go to the upload section. There are two ways to add videos to MomTV.
Import from YouTube
If you've already uploaded your video to your YouTube account, you can easily import the video and it will appear on MomTV within a few seconds. For YouTube videos, you need to paste the video URL on the upload page and click on the "Import Video" button. When you import the video, the title and description from YouTube will be added to MomTV. You can edit them or leave them as they are. You need to pick the appropriate categories for your video and enter at least one tag.
Upload From Your Computer
If you are importing a video from your computer, click on "Upload Video from Your Computer." Choose the browse button and find the video file. Next, add a title, description, and category for your video. Then click "submit". It may take a few minutes for the video to be processed.
How do I create a web series?
1. First, upload your video.
2. Next, fill out the form on the "Create a Web Series" page with the title, description, and category for your web series.
3. After clicking “submit” you will be taken to the Web Series page.
4. On the right side of the page, below your series description, click on “manage videos”
5. You will now see all the videos you have uploaded. Under each video it will say “assign”. Click on “assign” to add any video to your series.
6. Any time you want to add a new video to your series, simply click on “My Web Series” on the upper right of any page.
How can I get more involved?
There are four ways for you to get more involved with MomTV:
1. Host a Live Show – Host a live show with the content you want! Utilizing our new and improved streaming technology, you will be able to interact with your audience, access recordings of your show, and receive promotional support from MomTV. Hosting a live show offers you the opportunity to provide sponsored content, give away product, or include the opportunity in integrated campaigns for brands. Best of all, YOU make 100% of whatever you sell into your show.
2. Create Video Reviews – MomTV has an official Video Reviewer Panel. All of our reviewers are compensated for their video reviews, whether through product, monetary compensation, or both. Reviewers can choose which products to review and they are encouraged to use the content on their own sites in addition to MomTV. We will promote your videos on MomTV and our partner sites, as we help to develop your reputation as a go-to reviewer for moms.
3. Webisode Contributors – Brands often approach us for help developing webisodes for them around a common theme or product. The webisodes create visibility not only for the brand, but also for the mom contributors. Videos are promoted on MomTV, and in many cases on the brand's websites and social media outlets as well. Like reviewers, we pay all of our webisode creators. We promote you, your video, and look for opportunities to deliver added value in exposure and publicity. We have a record of success in this area and look forward to passing it along to you, too.
4. Video Contributors – There is nothing fancy about this opportunity. You can simply either upload videos to MomTV or easily import video through your YouTube channel to increase the distribution of your content.
I'm have technical difficulties uploading a video or signing up on the site. Help!
Contact our tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Have more questions?